Landlord Proficiency Test
Welcome to the Landlord Proficiency Test - an online set of multiple choice questions relating to common aspects of letting property. All the information to complete the questions is contained within the West of England Landlord manual.
Landlords can earn a certificate of proficiency by successfully completing the following modules:
- Module One: Pre tenancy
- Module Two: During tenancy
- Module Three: End of tenancy
- Module Four: HMO Licensing*
*Please note: only landlords and managers of licensable HMOs will need to complete module four - HMO Licensing.
What do I need to qualify?
For applicants with property in the areas of Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire:
- The West of England Landlord Manual (second edition) can be used online as a reference guide for completing the modules. If you would like a bound copy of the Manual please email email@example.com with your correspondence address or telephone 0117 352 1853 to request a copy.
- The certificate will be awarded once all modules have been successfully completed and the payment received.
- Cost of the Landlord Proficiency Test is £50, an invoice will only be raised once the modules have been completed. Please note: a 50% discount applies for accredited or deposit bond landlords.
For applicants with property in other Councils:
- Please refer to the Council webpage which directed you to this site.
To start working towards Module One please register here.